As you know, Foodee partners with the best local, owner-operated restaurants in cities across North America to bring delicious meals to modern offices like yours. Here’s a list of nearly 50 awesome vegetarian restaurants that we love to support.
Many of these restaurants serve protein for meat-eaters in your office too, but all of them are renowned for their vegetarian dishes—of which they have over a dozen for your office lunch catering needs.
Awesome vegetarian restaurants in Foodee cities
Vegetarian restaurants in Atlanta
1. Baraonda Ristorante and Bar: Caprese salad and Fungi pasta with mezzi rigatoni, porcini, button and portobello mushrooms, cream sauce and truffle oil.
2. Bellina Alimentari: Rucola salad with baby arugula, Pearson peaches, hazelnuts, Parmigiano and champagne vinaigrette.
3. Bezoria: Grilled veggie rice bowl with a mix of freshly marinated grilled vegetables served on a bed of freshly steamed golden basmati rice, topped with original hummus, tomato and cucumber salad, cabbage slaw and Tahini sauce.
4. Fuegomundo: Grilled veggie wrap and a side of plantain chips with organic hummus, lettuce, onions, Spanish rice, Cuban black beans and housemade salsa.
5. Kale Me Crazy, Buckhead: Deluxe acai bowl for breakfast with organic Acai, coconut milk, dates, blueberries, cashews, banana, strawberries, granola, chia seeds, hemp seeds, goji berries, sliced almonds, blueberries and raw honey.
6. Recess: Super Bowl with quinoa, coconut brown rice, sweet potato, daily greens, pickled beets, chickpeas, tahini dressing, dried mango, dates and add curried cauliflower.
7. Saba: Vegetarian lasagna.
8. Tannour Grill: Falafel wrap with ground chickpeas, parsley, onion, spices, deep-fried, served with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onion and garlic sauce.
Vegetarian restaurants in Austin
10. 360 Uno Pizzeria Espresso Vino: Pasta Pomodoro with Mista salad with extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, fresh basil and a side salad.
11. Bombay Bistro: Punjabi Chana Masala with chickpeas simmered in fresh tomatoes, onions and spices and served on steamed basmati rice.
12. Contigo Fareground: Beyond Burger veggie burger with cheese and a side of braised greens
13. The Vanilla Orchid: The Mediterranean sandwich platter with grilled eggplant, Italian marinated artichokes, hummus, red pepper-olive-pepperoncini relish, feta, romaine, cucumber and tomato served on grilled naan bread.
14. Walton’s Fancy and Staple: Garden sandwich with goat cheese, tomato, cucumber, alfalfa sprouts, onion, spinach and balsamic reduction with smashed avocado on multigrain.
Vegetarian restaurants in Boulder
15. Half-fast Subs: Homemade egg salad sandwich on a French baguette.
16. Hapa Sushi: Vegetable roll and cucumber rolls.
17. Le French Cafe: Cannois grilled sandwich with eggplant, tomatoes, roasted pepper, parmesan cheese and pesto.
18. Next Door Eatery: Roasted veggie salad with organic arugula, roasted beets, charred cauliflower, organic tricolour quinoa, caramelized onion, roasted mushrooms, toasted almonds and a housemade lemon vinaigrette.
19. Organic Sandwich Co.: Beetnik sandwich with roasted red and gold beets, house-made almond feta and pea shoots on a pretzel loaf and served with a side of chips
20. Sherpa Restaurant: Sherpa vegetable stew with delicious made-from-scratch broth with vegetables, potatoes and homemade dumplings.
Vegetarian restaurants in Denver
22. Brider: Baby kale and shaved apple salad with candied almonds, lemon vinaigrette, togarashi and parmesan and add avocado
22. Just Be Kitchen: Wholehearted bowl of veggie green chilli with ‘Cheddar Wiz’, jalapenos, scallions and cilantro.
24. Kale Me Crazy Highlands: Vegan wrap tray with kale, quinoa, cabbage, carrots, pickled red onions, avocado and hummus wrapped in a spinach tortilla and served with tahini.
25. Moxie Eatery: Grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup side.
26. Olive and Finch at Cherry Creek: Bennett sandwich with basil pesto, roasted vegetables, goat cheese, olive tapenade, red onions and spinach on ciabatta.
27. Tony P’s: Vegetarian lasagna with spinach, mushrooms and marinara layered with ricotta and mozzarella cheeses.
Vegetarian restaurants in Toronto
29. Aaamazing Salad: Energy Salad with spinach, quinoa, hard-boiled egg, shredded carrots, corn, tomatoes, cabbage, popped corn chips, dried fig, beets, black olive, feta cheese and an Asian sesame vinaigrette.
30. Dew Haus: Plant-based breakfast buffet bar with roasted sweet potato and black beans, quinoa, and scrambled eggs with roasted corn, avocado, scrambled eggs and creamy lime jalapeño dressing.
31. Lee Chen Bistro: Chow mein and stir-fried broccoli with minced garlic.
32. Maman Bakery: Quiche Agathe with caramelized onions, roasted leeks and cheddar cheese order with a fresh salad.
33. Palm Lane: Thai crunch salad with romaine, coconut, mango, pickled carrots and kohlrabi, grapefruit, mint, Thai basil, scallions, peanuts, crispy rice noodles, crispy shallots, tofu and a Thai chilli vinaigrette.
34. Uncle Smoke Cookhouse: Vegan and gluten-free chilli is a spicy stew containing chilli peppers, tomatoes and beans and served with rice.
Vegetarian restaurants in Vancouver
36. Balila Taste Kitchen: Vegetable box with your choice of mushrooms, lemon potatoes, Mediterranean skewer or cauliflower and rice, hummus, pita, side salad and soup.
37. Cazba: Barley soup and veggie wrap with Kookoo sabzi and mixed with salad in pita bread.
38. Chickpea: Shawarma salad with thinly sliced tempeh, sauteed onions marinated in an exotic spice blend that includes hints of curry, sumac and coriander.
39. Edge: Roasted cauliflower and broccoli power salad with minted quinoa, arugula, edamame, pickled carrots and cilantro dressing.
40. Field & Social: Curried Cauli salad with roasted cauliflower, black lentils, kale, shredded red cabbage, pickled carrots, roasted chickpeas, red onion, mint, parsley, toasted cashews and a pomegranate vinaigrette.
41. Salam Bombay: Saag Panir combo with Saag Panir, Daal Makhni, rice and naan.
42. Verdura: Curried chickpeas and squash bowl with curried chickpeas, butternut squash, cauliflower, red onion, craisins, quinoa, basmati rice, kale and a vegan curry sauce.
Happy, healthy eating!